Wednesday, June 27, 2012

26hari tanpa bibik..

i survived! hahaha...

It's been almost a mth we live without a helper. heck.. that was hard.. it was tough.. but as the saying goes.. when the going gets tough, the tough gets going... :)

1st week maidless.. not so tough coz it was school hols. 2nd week n dh bukak sekolah.. yarabbi.. busy kelam kabut penat.. u name it.. i remember there are times when i hef to wake up at 5.45am to prepare breakfast for the kids before they off to school, the hardest thing to do is to haul my overtired body to walk out of the room down to the kitchen. everytime i whisper to mysef "how long more i hef to live a life like this? can i survived and not losing my sanity?"

But when i saw hubby wake up early too, i feel somehow "lega" inside coz i know.. hey.. i'm not alone. everyday i wake up at 5.45am (5am kalu xsempat solat isyak coz there are times faheem wanted to latch direct to fall asleep. and in the process of feeding him, i fall into my deep slumber too hahahaha). i'cook breakfast for the kids and for us as well (dh alang2 masak). then i'll clean the kitchen and make sure i packed bubur nasi faheem that i cooked and keep in refrigerated the night before. i prepare his food 2days once and i keep in refrigerator. husband wakes up early and he'll bersiap2,solat and at 6.30, he'll wake farris up and get him ready for school. uniform on, shoes on and breakfast. then husband will attend to kakak aka safiya.. get her ready for skool and then only my turn pulak. by the time i'm ready to hit the road, farris already left for skool. then both husband and i will send the kids and bags n baju n susu to rumah pengasuh. safiya's kindy van will fetch her from pengasuh place. then we go back home, pack wat ever we need (i pack my breakfast), naik kesatria baja hitam asben and we ride to office.

Initially, it was tough. But now we are getting use to it. I'm happy with my life now. I'm alot more happier now coz i hef less 1 burden to think n live with - karenah maid. I feel grateful for having my pengasuh now.so far so good. The kids are happy n they hef no complaint except "rumah autie xde byk channel kartun". Good for u. Padan muka!

My only regret is...i hef less free time to spend with the children. I used to hef all the time that i hef for them. Unfortunately all of us dont hef that "luxury" anymore. I feel sad.... deep down inside me. Luckily... so far husband been great as my sidekick. He'll settle kain baju, sampah sarap, teach kids with homework n such, gonyoh kasut sekolah, prepare bju2 safiya n farris. Thank you husband! U deserve a pat on your back! (Tu jelah yg mampu kuberikn ngeh3)...

Sometimes i cook dinner n sometimes beli. beli hari2 pun bosan. if husband asks me to cook him dinner, i'll cook for him. As a token of appreciation for being kind and helpful with me. But if i cook dinner, it will be simple dinner. Ini dinner semalam. Husband's fav.. sotong paprik. Senang all in. This is simple version. Sayur pun kobis je. Bwg2, ginger, cili blend, tomato, chilli sauce, squid, kicap manis, oyster sauce n daun limau purut. Wallah. Siap. ready in 10mins. Sedap n simple. Licin...