Sunday, May 29, 2011

of 7 wonderful years..

Alhamdulillah.. arini 30 May 2011, genap 7taun usia perkahwinan kitorg.. pejam celik pejam celik dh 7taun..

I must admit that we had our fair share of ups and downs all these years.. But thanks to Allah, it makes "us" stronger. I'm so glad that we have each other.

I'm thankful to Allah for blessing this marriage and the small family of us all these years. Mudah2an we'll have another many2 years of smooth sailing journey together. Org ckp taun ke 7 and ke 8 kawin, rumahtangga setat dilanda badai.. It didnt happen to us yet.. but i pray hard to Allah that we dont have to go thru that phase of life. Tapi aku percaya perjalanan hidup kita dh ditentukan oleh Allah dr awal lagi. Kita tak tau apa yg Allah rancang untuk kita.. So I just pray to Allah to give me whats best for me each and everyday.


last yr, aku bg dia naughty cupcakes kt atas. Owh sgt naughty i love it!!!  Ordered from a fren. Sexy?? How I wished I'm always that "voluptuous" hohoh... taun ni dh xder sapa nk tolong buatkn.. so mmg ler xder kek.. taun ni bwk perut, so dh ler xleh nak bg cupcakes naughty2, tuan empunya badan pun xdapek nk pakai baju tido seksi2.. sbb buruk sgt rupanya nnt! Tggu anniversary yg ke 8 lah ye * feeling2 dpt body slimworld ala2 acik ziana zain*

aku terpikir nk order kek mcm ni.. tp xtau nk order kt sapa.. I cant make figurine cake. I'm good with flowers but very lousy with figurine. lgpun kalu buat sendiri xder la suprise nya.. ye dak..

picture from : pakcik google of course..

So to my husband, here's your anniversary cake ;). Thanks for being the bestest husband a wife can have. You are my bestfriend, my driver, my side-kick and my part-time joker.

Perfect Partner




All those years ago, my dear,
You made my world complete;
You became my perfect partner in life,
And you've been a world-class treat!


We've loved and worked and made a home
That fills me with pleasure and pride,
And it's all because of the wonderful one
Who has lived through the years by my side.

Thank you my treasured and cherished love;
You've made my dreams come true.
Your loving and caring have made our marriage
A blissful adventure for two!


Your sweet devotion never, ever fails
No matter what I say or what I do.
Sometimes I wonder what I ever did
To deserve someone as wonderful as you.


Happy 7th Anniversary, LOVE....