ada org ckp kt aku tak koleterol ke makan byk telur? aku pun tanya doktor soklan yg serupa. doktor ckp otak kan kolesterol so otak pun perlukan kolesterol. something like dat ler. aku pun xpandai nk ckp apa yg aku paham dlm bahasa org lain blh paham.. am not good with words (sbb tu lah aku bukan blogger yg fofular. aku hanya golongan marhain sahaja :D )
Doktor advice bg farris ni makan telur. kalau boleh katanya ari2 makan telur ayam kampung. kalu xdpt telur ayam kampung, telur ayam tak kampung pun blh lah! Farris mmg makan telur tiap2 ari. dia suka telur. safiya pun sama. kalu aku beli telur, biasanya aku beli terus sepapan..
nah aku paste kebaikan telur kt korg.. lebih drpd ni find out lah sendiri yer..
selamat memberi telur kepada anak2 ye ibu2 sekelian ;)
1. Eggs help to boost brain health and function - One of the ingredients of egg is Choline, a substance that is a component in some molecules in our brain. Since out body does not produce an adequate amount of choline on its own, we need to eat more of it to have enough. Eggs are an excellent.
2. Eggs are a rich source of many vitamins that our body requires to continue functioning properly. These vitamins include A. B2, B5, B12, D, E, all of which you need to maintain your health.
3. Eggs are a source of antioxidants which help to protect your cells against the effects of free radicals. Antioxidants help to delay the aging process and help ward off diseases of many sorts.
4. Eggs are a source of cartenoid, a substance that it beneficial to our eyes and helps to protect them against degenerative diseases.
5. Due to their massive dose of protein, eggs can actually help you to lose weight. The protein helps to curb your appetite and keep you feeling full for a long time. The protein also help to develop your muscle tissue that can in turn boost your metabolism to burn more calories.