Monday, July 20, 2009

busy me

busynya. smpikan entry on day 2 activities in redang tergendala smpi skrg.

Well actually I am not busy wif office work. Since it's economic downturn time, projects were not as much as when the economic was far better. It just me that discover new hobby that brings some $$ to my own pocket that catch my interest more. I'm so much into selling tudungs now. Well I don’t actually direct sell the tudungs to my friends etc. I'm more on supplier part thingy. I bought nice and good quality tudung, and I supply to my fren in Kuantan. Every week she'll order 2 kodi (40 helai). I even supply the tudungs to my cousin in Melaka. Sounds easy eh but actually it was a tedious job. I have to try one by one of the tudungs. just to make sure the tailoring job is good and all. Then I have to punggah to office, pack nicely, head to post office and post them to their rightful buyer.

Last week, I spent whole week's lunch time going back and forth from office to Masjid Jamek just to stock-up. And on last Saturday, I was down with very2 bad migraine (trust me very bad until I couldn’t even open my eyes!). So now I'm on 1 week medication. doctor says to make sure all my saraf2 relax n stable. huhuhu. This is the problem that I always have wif me - I can’t stand hot weather (as if I was born in Switzerland ya hehe!) coz I will definitely caught with migraine.

this few days, I keep on thinking. why the hell am I doing this? one thing for sure, I feel like doing this small business is good in helping me to de-stress. it's kinda diverting my attention from this IT job that I'm doing my whole life to something that totally different, fun and very girl thingy kind of thing. I'm slowing down now. Probably I will stop doing this in next few weeks to come. I need rest.

My kids - they have been so much better with each other nowadays. Less fighting and hair-pulling scenes now. Farris improved so much in his speech and behavior. Safiya is still my dear manja girl but now makin lasak. she'll do whatever her abang did. Abang lompat dia lompat. alamak jd jantan la anak dara aku esok.

Hubby, well, after > 5yrs together as man and wife, he's still the same man that I know when we were much younger (I know him since we were 18 y-o) only less romantic. hehe. I'm glad that as days passed by, he's more into his kids and the best sidekick to help and guide me in moulding our kids. And the one that I know doesn’t mind to nappy change, clean up the kids after poo poo, bath them and get them to sleep. But I’m still waiting for him to prepare me breakfast in bed. Yup, he's the same man that I know.. will never get his hand dirty in kitchen. **sigh**. how I wish I have someone to cook me dinner sometimes. how sweet it will be kan..

on my other hobby - baking. Well, I didn’t bake often nowadays. but I did bake blueberry muffin for my mom last week (use fresh blueberry). and I did bake sperlicious butter cheesecake the week before. the recipe is from a cheesecake book that I bought last yr. And last Sunday, I baked red velvet cuppies and it turn out great! Yess.. seronoknya!!! hahaha. My hubby lurrve them so much but he didn’t eat the cream cheese topping. My hubby is not fancy of any topping at all OK.
Photos of my latest baking adventures hehe


fresh blueberry muffin. for my mom who's fancy about sweet treats



butter cheesecake. mmg will crack just like in the book. but it is served upside down. sbb tu pakai loyang chiffon cake. tp mmg sedap. moist n lembut jerk


my red velvet cuppies sebelum frost with cream cheese topping. tester. hehe mmg yummilicious. Resipi cari kt internet ler mana lg..