Sunday, February 1, 2009

baking enthusiasts

i always found baking very therapheutic. it always helps me to de-stress. I've been passionate bout baking since i was a teenager but when i became a mom, i seldom bake. I have no time to do that.

but now since my kids "dah besar sikit n i have a maid", i always try to find my own sweet time in my little kitchen to bake. I've attended fondant and sugarpaste deco class. Looking forward to join royal icing class pulak hehe. I noticed nowadays so many ppl are crazy over cupcakes buttercream deco. Frankly speaking, I do agree they look nice but I still prefer cakes without topping(esp buttercream. I hate them! but I do love cream cheese frosting hehe. i think fondant and royal icing very cantik)

here are some of my latest experience with recipes i found online(from other bloggers). They were good and yummy. Will post the recipe later.


Pandan Muffin

Almond Crumble Cheesecake

** sedikit hangus almondnya coz i forgot to cover the top part with grease paper to prevent the almont from burnt hehe.. but it still tasted very good.

wanna have a slice anyone?? hehe

** we r in Awana Kijal on a short holiday. Will update photos soon. This place is awesome!